MASA Assist offers the best benefits for the greatest value in the medical evacuation industry. Since MASA Assist was founded 40 years ago, the company has continued to add benefits, but has never increased the price to an existing member. Once the membership fee is paid, there are no additional costs for any provided service.
All U.S. Virgin Islands memberships include access to our Partner Enhancement Provider Program. The P.E.P. program provides exclusive discounts to select retailers throughout the Caribbean.
For more information on zone coverage, see the Hospital of Your Choice page.
starting at $120
starting at $240
starting at $325
starting at $410
starting at $495
|Direct Travel to the US||-|
|Travel to Zone 1
|Travel to Zone 2
|Travel to Zone 3
Please contact local office for ways to enroll. Contact information below.
MASA Assist is designed to protect its members against catastrophic financial loss when emergencies arise by providing you with medical transportation.
- Emergency Air Transportation / Medical Evacuation
- Helicopter Transportation—Unlimited
- Ground Ambulance Transportation—Unlimited
- Commercial Air Transportation
- Return Transportation
- Escort Transportation
- Non-Injury Transportation
- Minor Children/Grandchildren Return
- Vehicle Return
- Mortal Remains Transport
- Organ Retrieval
- Organ Recipient Transportation
- Travel Expense
- Worldwide Coverage
- Hospital of Your Choice - Zone Products Only
- Partner Enhancement Provider Program
MASA St. Thomas
Our New Location, next to Guardian Insurance, across from Havensight Mall
9716 Estate Thomas, Suite 101
St Thomas, VI 00802
MASA St. Croix
5000 Chandler's Wharf Suite 5
Christiansted, St. Croix